Craft & Connect
CRAFT & CONNECT
A FUNDRAISER TO BENEFIT STRONG TOWER HAITI
LIFE IS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS & RELATIONSHIPS MUST HAVE LIFE IN THEM!
We invite you to gather a group of family and friends for a day of connecting and crafting together. Bring your scrapbooking, card making, knitting, sewing, quilting or crafting supplies and we will take care of the rest!
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2018
8:00 am – 8:00 pm
First United Methodist Church Celebration Center
1701 W 32nd Street, Sedalia, MO 65301
EARLYBIRD REGISTRATION FEE: $25
If registration and payment are received by August 22, 2018
REGISTRATION FEE: $30
If registration and payment are received after August 22, 2018
· Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are included for all participants.
· Each participant will be provided with ample table space for crafting and a thank you gift for attending.
· A tool room will be available for all participants to use at no extra charge.
· A silent auction of “Crafter’s Baskets” will be held during the event. 100% of the proceeds from the silent auction will go to Strong Tower Haiti.
· There will be a “Garage Sale” table of new and gently use crafting supplies available for purchase. 100% of the proceeds from the “Garage Sale” will go to Strong Tower Haiti.
· A limited quantity of Creative Memories products will be available for sale during the event. CM products can be pre-ordered by September 10, 2018 and delivered the day of the event. 30% of all CM sales will go to Strong Tower Haiti. To pre-order contact: Liz Ambrose, CM Independent Advisor, 660.620.2076
Link to Registration Form
Can’t attend but would like to make a donation to help Defend the Fatherless? You can do that here! Just click on the green “Donate” button above!