CRAFT & CONNECT
A Fundraiser to Benefit Strong Tower Haiti
SEPTEMBER 21, 2019
8:00 am – 8:00 pm
First United Methodist Church
1701 W 32nd Street,
Sedalia, MO 65301
We invite you to gather a group of family and friends for a day of connecting and crafting together. Bring your scrapbooking, card making, knitting, sewing, quilting or crafting supplies and we will take care of the rest!
EARLYBIRD REGISTRATION FEE: $25
If registration and payment are received by August 21, 2019
REGISTRATION FEE: $30
If registration and payment are received after August 21, 2019
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are included for all participants.
- Each participant will be provided with ample table space for crafting and a thank you gift for attending.
- A tool table will be available for all participants to use at no extra charge.
- A silent auction of “craft items” will be held during the event. 100% of the proceeds from the silent auction will go to Strong Tower Haiti.
- There will be a “Garage Sale” room of new and gently use crafting supplies available for purchase. 100% of the proceeds from the “Garage Sale” will go to Strong Tower Haiti.
- A limited quantity of Creative Memories(CM) products will be available for sale during the event. CM products can be pre-ordered by September 6, 2019 and delivered the day of the event. 30% of all CM sales will go to Strong Tower Haiti. To pre-order contact: Liz Ambrose, CM Independent Advisor, 660.620.2076
Register Online Now